Waterfront Living at its best
Why do we need a Homeowners Association?
* To organize & collect funds for maintaining the common grounds, like cutting the grass.
* Maintain and improve the entrance & street signage.
* Seasonal landscaping & decoration of the neighborhood entrances.
* Publish the Eden Islander newsletter to keep everyone informed.
* Provide a website to make finding important info a snap and to post time sensitive news.
* Neighborhood civic activities and meetings.
* To serve as a liaison of 1200 households
strong when addressing our governing agencies.
* Help maintain the peaceful coexistence of neighbors & property values via reference to the Covenants.
Membership: ( click here for a membership form)
Membership is open to all property owners, residents and those wishing to support our community. It is the best $10/month investment you can make in keeping Eden Isles a great place to live. Please mail your annual dues of $120 to the Eden Isles Homeowners' Association, P.O. Box 2746, Slidell, LA 70459. Kindly include your phone number and email address. If you moved in during the year, you may prorate the dues if you wish for the first year. Members are the first to be contacted when important issues come up.
In an effort to provide our members with an additional and possibly more convenient method of renewing their annual membership, the EIHOA has set up an account with PayPal in which dues payments can be made online with a credit or debit card. - click here to continue with this method of payment.
We continually need new volunteers to serve on our board of directors and committees. Please attend the quarterly homeowners meetings to keep up with the news and volunteer to help if you can. Volunteer homeowners make up our board of directors & committees.
Visit www.eihoa.org . You can send us an email from the "contacts link" on the home page or call one of the board members listed. We thank you for considering Eden Isles your home and helping to make it a great place to live for everyone.